- The V Star 1300 Tourer comes standard with hard leather-wrapped sidebags, passenger backrest and windshield. The touring package is designed from the factory so it’s styled consistently with the bike’s fluid lines.
- The midsize V Star 1300 Tourer brings modern-classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Modern-classic design, including a two-into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 Tourer that distinctive Star® look.
- Steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike’s weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- Authentic cruiser features such as belt drive, steel fenders and fuel tank, open up the customization possibilities even further.
- Estimated 42 mpg* means over 200 miles of riding between fill-ups.
- The Star Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- The 1304cc (80 cubic inches), 60-degree, SOHC, V-twin engine delivers smooth power to the ground, while maintaining the classic big cruiser sound and pulse characteristics.
- Fuel injected—each cylinder is fed by its own injector spraying into twin 36mm intake valves, while the twin bore design allows the computer-controlled system to feed a precise amount of fuel/air mixture to the engine. The result is strong, smooth and seamless performance across the full range of engine rpm.
- Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Ceramic composite cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forged pistons for excellent durability and longevity.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooled performance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also tucked nearly out of sight for clean looks.
- The belt drive transfers power from the transmission to the wheel with authority. The belt system is virtually maintenance-free and delivers a quicker, more impressive throttle response feeling than a shaft drive.
- The classic cylinder fin styling of an air-cooled engine with the consistent potency of a liquid-cooled power plant. With the radiator set back between the down tubes discretely routed plumbing, the V Star 1300 Tourer’s classic beauty shines through.
- Hydraulic cam chain tensioner reduces noise and maintenance.
- Built on a double cradle steel frame, giving the bike a rigid base for nimble handling, while allowing enough frame flex to be comfortable on the open road.
- Mated with belt guards, the swingarm’s sleek design is intergrated into the overall styling of the whole bike. This allows excellent road bump absorption for all-day comfort on the great wide open.
- 41mm fork tubes with stainless covers look great and serve up a smooth, controlled ride.
- The fuel tank is sculpted low and sleek for style and comfort, with a flush-fitting, aeronautical-style gas cap incorporated into the tank’s sleek design. The tank holds a generous 4.9 gallons of fuel, thanks to a remotely located sub tank that also houses the fuel pump, for plenty of traveling range on the open road.
- Seven-spoke cast wheels and matching rear pulley mount fat, 16-inch tires for a cool period look albeit with big contact patches on the road.
- Dual 298mm front and single rear disc brakes. Provides consistent and predictable stopping power for driving in traffic or out on the open highway.
- The shape of the seat has been designed with a “dish” shape for great comfort, and it allows riders to touch the ground easily.
- A 3D tank emblem design adorns the V Star 1300 Tourer and evokes a modern-classic look.
- The V Star 1300 Tourer gets lots of chrome with a chrome headlight housing and chrome belt guard. Plus, there’s a gloss black finish on the frame that adds a high-quality look.
- Star quality paint, chrome and detailing vie for attention wherever you look; fenders are steel not plastic.
- Retro-modern bar-mounted instrumentation contains analog speedometer along with LCD display; indicator lights for high beam, turn signal, low oil level, low fuel, coolant temperature, neutral—and engine diagnostic function.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter provide a comfortable, low-effort ride and makes moving through the 5-speed gearbox a snap.
- 02 sensor and catalyst reduce emissions.
- Engine Type: 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled V-twin; SOHC, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0 x 83.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Double Cradle
- Suspension / Front: 41mm Telescopic fork; 5.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Tires / Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H
- Tires / Rear: 170/70B-16M/C 75H
- Wheels: 7-spoke aluminum
- L x W x H: 98.0 x 39.4 x 59.8 in
- Seat Height: 27.2 in
- Wheelbase: 66.5 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.9 gal
- Fuel Economy**: 42 mpg
- Wet Weight***: 712 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)