The city is waiting for you. And for the first BMW Motorrad Maxi-Scooter. The new C 600 Sport is perfect for anyone who is looking for an intelligent mobility solution - and wants to get a feel for the BMW Motorrad experience. The C 600 Sport offers excellent handling and a supreme drive system. The striking design in characteristic BMW style will be sure to attract attention in the city. This is the way to handle urban mobility. A world full of possibilities, adventure and challenges.
You will notice that the C 600 Sport is a genuine BMW the moment you sit on it. A thrilling ride feel is combined with the striking appeal of carefully conceived solutions: the large, variable storage compartment sets impressively high standards in terms of comfort and functionality. And the adjustable windshield gives some idea of why a ride on the C 600 Sport is not just comfortable but a truly sporty experience. The C 600 Sport gives you a whole new perspective on the world in which you move every day.
With this Maxi-Scooter you will cover your everyday routes not just more simply but also with more enjoyment. The combination of excellent handling and supreme performance is something you simply have to experience first hand.
The new C 600 Sport - the talk of the town.
- Maximum speed: 109 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 4.4 L (53 mpg at 56 mph)
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 120 km/h: 5.6 L (42 mpg at 75 mph)
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase generator 588 W
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Centrifugal clutch
- Gearbox: CVT gearbox
- Drive: Chain drive in oil bath
Chassis / Brakes
- Frame: Steel tube construction with aluminum die cast unit
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Single-sided swing arm
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.5/4.5 in. (115 mm/115 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.6 in. (1.591 mm)
- Castor: 3.6 in. (92 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64.6 deg.
- Wheels: Aluminum cast wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 15 in.
- Rim, rear: 4.50 x 15 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 15
- Tires, rear: 160/60 ZR 15
- Brake, front: Two-rotor disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper
- ABS: Standard: BMW Motorrad ABS
Dimensions / Weights
- Length: 84.8 in. (2,155 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 34.5 in. (877 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 54.3 in. (1,378 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 69.7 in. (1770 mm)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 549 lb. (249 kg)
- Dry weight: 522 lb. (237 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 981 lb. (445 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 432 lb. (196 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4.0 L)
- Type: 2-cylinder 4-stroke liquid-cooled engine, 4 valves per cylinder
- Bore x stroke: 79 mm x 66 mm
- Capacity: 647 cc
- Rated output: 44 kW (60 hp) at 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 66 Nm (49 lb./ft) at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: BMS-E digital engine management
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
Technical data relate to the unladen weight (DIN). Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled measured according to guideline 93/93/EWG with all fluids, fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume. Dry Weight is Unladen weight without fluids.